Cloud Service Offerings with AWS
ZEN helps clients take full advantage of cloud ingenuity by designing and deploying technology on Amazon Web Services. ZEN brings years of experience in design, integration, and support of Enterprise IT.
- Cloud Migration
- ZEN® helps organization asses their current application deployment models and map out deploy system and application migration services.
- Cloud Orchestration and Provisioning
- ZEN can help automate the provisioning of IT applications and other enterprise technologies. By deploying a fully automated system provisioning framework – companies can reduce overall operating costs by 50%.
- Cloud CDN and Disaster Recovery Provisioning
- ZEN helps organization deploy Content Distribution Networks (CDN) on top of Amazon web services and can assist in deploying Disaster Recovery footprints on top of Amazon EC2 and S3 services.
Strategic Consulting Services
- General Strategy Consulting
- ZEN’s Founders and Senior engineers have the ability to assist your organization develop sound technology plans and long term strategies. Whether your concerned about infrastructure budgeting or business growth and impact projections.
- M&A Consulting
- For organizations engaged in the due diligence process of Merger and Acquisition – ZEN’s senior engineers can assist in technology evaluation, migration, and offer general senior level guidance.
Security and Process Consulting and Audit
- General Security Consulting
- ZEN offers a full range of security consulting services and analysis for breech assessment or vulnerability analysis.
- White Hat Security Vulnerability Testing
- ZEN can assist your organization in extensive vulnerability analysis and internal or external scanning and penetration testing.
- PCI Analysis and Consulting Services
- ZEN has year of experience helping Level I and II organization optimize and navigate the Payment Card Institute certification and analysis requirements - including Gap Assessments.
- General Support and Workflow Consulting ITIL Foundations
- ZEN can help your organization build ITIL compliant or ITIL like services portfolios and can help institute custom Incident, Problem, and Change Management programs.
- Performance Monitoring and Load Testing
- We combine a broad suite of open-source tools to benchmark and trend performance. By using distributed load simulation systems and low-level system and network diagnostics, we help clients tune applications for optimal performance
- System and Application Monitoring
- ZEN offers both packaged and customized managed service offerings for 24/7/365 monitoring and escalation of systems and application events
- Custom Support Offerings for Various Open-Source Packages
- ZEN works with your organization to learn what open-source components would provide the best utility and value, then tailors a support agreement around them. We leverage our vast system and engineering resources to offer reliable level 2 and 3 support. events
- Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- ZEN’s engineers have years of experience implementing SAN-based storage technologies for small and large companies alike. The low cost of our entry-level packages for near-line storage systems means we can implement robust information lifecycle management solutions for businesses of all sizes.
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Constructed from mature open components and commodity hardware, ZEN’s high-availability NAS solution provides an alternative to SAN technology; it can also act as a decidedly cost-effective method for extending the availability of a SAN solution.
- Network Topology Design and Integration
- One of ZEN’s core professional services offerings is robust and secure network topology design and implementation, whether large- or small-scale. These solutions primarily cover data-center topology; they can use industry-standard proprietary devices or Linux appliances designed to augment or offload layer 3-7 functionality from proprietary devices
- Disaster Recovery Design and Implementation
- In our current business environment, ever more aware of potential catastrophe, ZEN has been assisting organizations develop disaster recovery and business continuity plans. We concentrate both on profiling applications and systems and building cost-effective application and system redundancy. If your company would benefit from system virtualization, ZEN can help design small-scale virtual sites to maintain DR locations.
- Training Services: Apache, Linux, and Utility Computing Seminars
- An essential piece of open-source and commodity-based technology solutions is the ability of technology owners and their employees to understand and modify the systems they deploy. To help your organization’s members master the skills necessary to maintain applications such as the Apache web server, ZEN provides a full suite of training services. We also conduct seminars and hold speaking engagements regularly about utility computing and the automated data center.
Linux and Open Source Specialty Packages and Offerings
- Mail Server Migrations from Microsoft Exchange to OpenExchange
- If your organization is seeking solutions in the area of collaboration software, ZEN and its partners can help you implement MS Exchange-like solutions that enable similar functionality at a fraction of the cost. Contact us today for a demonstration.
- Utility Computing and Data center Management
- ZEN’s engineers have designed and implemented robust utility computing paradigms extensively throughout North America and Europe. The solutions we build have allowed organizations to build large-scale compute clusters and content delivery systems dynamically provisioned according to changes in the environment or workload. Among the numerous benefits of our solutions are greater system utilization, more efficient resource management, and guaranteed delivery on Service Level Agreement requirements.
- Linux High Availability (HA)
- Since its introduction, Linux has evolved considerably. As the cost of hardware continues to decrease, the ability to deploy and maintain multiple redundant systems with little cost impact increases proportionally. ZEN offers broad-stroke HA consulting services to help organizations identify weak points within their infrastructure. As we locate them, we apply solutions ranging from RAID and network link aggregation to active failover application clusters.
- Solaris to Linux Migrations
- ZEN is committed to helping organization maximize the use and deployment of low-cost open-source components. Often, this leads to a fundamental shift in operating system choice. If your company decides to make the move, ZEN can help you migrate most if not all of your Unix-based applications to Linux. Our experience shows that this means a lower total cost of ownership, empowering you to shop for the best hardware vendors.
- Linux High-Performance Computing and Grid Technology (HPC)
- Oracle on Linux
- Office Desktop Migrations Employing Linux
- Backup and Recovery
- General Data Center Migrations
- E-Commerce Web Delivery Stacks
- Mail Filtering Gateways
- Linux Network Services: File, Print, DNS, DHCP, and LDAP